Our Red Line Club sELECTIONs editions are all about choices, and you made an exceptional one with the ’82 Lamborghini Countach LP 500 S.
For this serious supercar, you also chose Spectraflame ice blue for color and Real Riders modern wheels. Then our team finished it with authentic logos and a detailed interior and chassis. Remember – this casting features opening scissor doors.
You can purchase it until 7/25/22. The car is made to order, so it won’t be delivered for several months. Don’t miss your chance to add this choice edition to your collection.
Release Date: 7/12/22
- Features: Opening scissor doors
- Body Color: Spectraflame ice blue
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders modern wheels with silver hubs
- Base: Full-metal, flat black-painted ZAMAC chassis with silver-painted details
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: White with blue and white painted details
- Scale: 1:64
- Packaged in an acrylic case with a sturdy, decorative outer box
- RLC members only: Preorders will be taken from 7/12/2022 at 9:00 a.m. PT until 7/25/2022 at 9:00 p.m. PT
PRICING AND PURCHASE LIMITS
- Priced at $30.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- Please note that made-to-order items will not reach you for several months after placing your preorder; your method of payment, however, will be charged on the date you place your preorder
- We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- No purchase limits
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.
The “Lamborghini” and “Lamborghini Bull and Shield” trademarks, copyrights, designs, and models are used under license from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A, Italy.