Release Date: 8/25/2020
Product Code: GLH88
Where did it come from? Released for the first time only last year, the ’41 Willys Gasser became the edition of choice by RLC members for our RLC sELECTIONs series. Remember there are no purchase limits for this item!
Besides the opening hood casting, members voted for a few details. You chose Spectraflame ice blue, a vintage drag racing deco theme, and Real Riders 5-spoke mag wheels for the front with Real Riders 5-spoke mag cheater wheels on the rear. HWC Van took your details and created this masterpiece! Better hang it in your collection.
Please note: Orders will be taken for approximately one week, and we will produce enough quantities to match the number of orders we receive – every RLC member should have the opportunity to order and receive one. This means the item is made-to-order; made-to-order items may not reach you for approximately one (1) year after placing your order. Your method of payment will be charged on the date you make your made-to-order purchase.
Pricing and Purchase Limits
- Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- No purchase limits
- Refunds only, no exchanges
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame ice blue
- Deco: "WILD BLUE" and authentic sponsor logos in flame deco on sides; "Red Line" and pinstriping on rear
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Front: Real Riders 5-spoke mag wheels; Rear: Real Riders 5-spoke mag cheater wheels with Hoosier tampo
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Clear
- Interior Color: Blue with painted details
- RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Individually numbered sticker (xxxx/quantity of orders received during the Priority Window)
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.