This popular Hot Wheels vehicle debuted during the brand’s 50th anniversary in 2018. It makes a fifth appearance with this club-exclusive edition.Designer Phil Riehlman based the rock star Rockster on a Volkswagen T2 Transporter pickup. “I thought it would make a great … rock-crawling, off-road beast,” he said. Perfect in Spectraflame purple, the customized vehicle is ready for your collection with Real Riders exotic wheels and off-road trail tires – including a spare tire in the back.
- Legal Name: RLC Exclusive Volkswagen T1 Rockster
- Features: Spare Real Riders tire mounted on bed rollbar
- Body Color: Spectraflame purple
- Graphics: Matte black on fenders and rollbar; painted radiators in bed; painted shocks
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders exotic wheels with off-road trail tires
- Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Matte black painted
- Scale: 1:64
Packaged on an illustrated blister card and packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case. Features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/30,000).