A Hot Wheels tradition continues with the RLC Exclusive Holiday car. This year, we’re celebrating with the 1952 Dodge Power-Wagon. Featuring the swivel frame that allows the front and rear halves to work independently, this rugged truck is designed to bring the biggest trees down from high altitudes. Complete with monster Real Riders 10-Spoke Beadlock wheels and “High Country Tree Service” graphics, this is a classic that’ll deliver a lot of joy to collectors this season.
- Hot Wheels® RLC Exclusive 1952 Dodge Power-Wagon
- Features: Swivel frame that allows the front and rear halves to work independently
- Body Color: Spectraflame British racing green
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Graphics: “High Country Tree Service” in golden lettering
- Wheels: Real Riders 10-spoke Beadlock wheels
- Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Scale: 1:64
Packaged in an acrylic case with a sturdy, decorative outer box.