When the Original 16 Hot Wheels cars were released, they sported plastic wheels which made them fast. Years later, Hot Wheels introduced Real Riders wheels which made our die-cast “look and feel like the real thing.” Collectors have loved that upgraded look since 1983. Our Custom Mustang has worn them before, but rarely.
Featuring an opening hood, this RLC Exclusive edition is coated in Spectraflame Otto blue (named for artist Otto Kuhni, responsible for the art on so much of the early Hot Wheels packaging). And, of course, it rides on Real Riders 5-spoke wheels for that authentic appearance. Add this sweet pony car to your stable!
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame Otto blue
- Deco: Dual light blue racing stripes
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels w/ red stripe tampo
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: White w/ black-painted steering wheel
- RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type.