Our ’66 Super Nova has been burning bright since 2012, and this edition explodes for the Red Line Club on 2/21/23.Designer Larry Wood created this casting based on Chevrolet’s muscle car, which originally offered power options for the street-racing fan. He gave it star power with a blown engine and a drag-racing stance. With this release, our graphics team invoked the Southern California Pro Street atmosphere of the ‘70s and ‘80s. The vibrant rainbow spectrum on this racer will add the fire to your collection.
- Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
- Graphics: Yellow, red, and orange stripes on sides; painted details on engine; Goodyear tampo on rear tires
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders Drag Strip Demon race dish drag wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Light blue
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.