Interested in this product?
Sign up for email updates
Release Date: 5/4/2021
It’s been almost 10 years since our casting of the ’66 Super Nova burst out as a new star. And it debuted as an edition right here on HWC! Our latest release of this stellar vehicle will have you thinking pink.
Chevrolet® went supernova when they transitioned their compact Chevy® II, which came with the Nova option, into a muscle car in 1965. A year later, the 1966 model would feature an explosive new look and a Nova Super Sport option that would shine for light years.
Our casting, designed by the legendary Larry Wood, reflects not only the aggressive edges of the original design, but drops in an exposed 8-cylinder engine. Burning for drag racing, it features small Real Riders 5-spoke wheels in front with Real Riders 5-spoke wheels with drag tires in the rear. This release looks pretty in pink, and features an exposed engine painted in high detail. Make your collection hotter than the sun!
- Body Color: Spectraflame pink
- Deco: Gloss white roof; Red Line Club logo and “Super Sport” on sides; Silver VUM engine with painted details
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels (front); Real Riders 5-spoke wheels with drag tires (rear)
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: Pearl white with matte black-painted seats; pearl white roll cage
- Packaged on a blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Available only to club members (until item is sold out): 5/04/21 at 9:00 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.