Release Date: 10/20/2020
In the late 1960s, Ford found their championship Mustang challenged by a great manufacturing competitor. Nay, said they, and promptly developed the Boss 302. By 1970, they were running out in front again. Catch our RLC Exclusive ’70 Mustang Boss 302 if you can here at HWC.
We’re trotting this special Spectraflame pink edition out in the spirit of a 2020 Hot Wheels Collectors Convention. It features Neo-Classics Redline wheels and a white rear spoiler. Don’t let it run away from you!
- Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
- Body Color: Spectraflame pink
- Deco: White stripes on hood and sides; white rear spoiler
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: White
- RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.