Release Date: 02/02/2021
The 2006 BMW M3 E46 was the third generation of the M3. We’re proud to offer a new, opening-hood version of our casting for the Red Line Club. Be merrily waiting for the release here at HWC on 2/2/21.
The original automobile offered a new engine that could go from 0 to 60 in 5.1 seconds! The suspension and braking systems were heavily modified, improving cornering and stopping performance. You’ll have to try our casting out on track to see if you get similar results.
Besides the opening hood, our edition features fine details, 10-spoke Real Riders wheels, and a Spectraflame yellow finish which pays homage to the much-discussed Phoenix metallic yellow finish offered on the 1:1 version. She’s a beauty!
- Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out)
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame yellow
- Deco: Authentic logos
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 10-spoke wheels
- Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis and engine with painted details
- Window Color: Smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Dark gray
- RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/20,000)
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.