As the ultimate performance automobile, the 1991 BMW M3 won its share of trophies in touring car races – including the 24 Hours Nürburgring. In 1991 alone, this German sportscar graced four of the winner’s circles across various races. Our classic ride features opening doors, red Spectraflame paint and silver & gold VUM wheels. This BMW is sure to turn heads whether it’s parked or racing by.
- Legal Name: Hot Wheels® RLC 1991 BMW M3
- Features: Opening doors
- Body Color: Spectraflame red
- Deco: Authentic BMW logos
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders Oval Track Thin wheels with silver and gold hubs
- Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis
- Window Color: Light smoke tinted
- Interior Color: Molded black
- Scale: 1:64
Packaged in an acrylic case with a decorative outer box.
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.
The BMW logo, the BMW word mark and the BMW model designation are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license.