BMW really earned the “Ultimate Driving Machine” moniker when the M3 raced out of the factory!
BMW designed the M3 for racing, but they had to follow the homologation rule (street-legal mass production) to enter the touring races they wanted. This resulted in a car that was easy for anyone to buy, upgrade, and race. A hit in the '90s, it's since become a pricey collectible. But we think you’ll love the value of our new 1:64 edition.
Features: Opening doors
Body Color: Spectraflame steel blue
Wheels: Real Riders 10-spoke wheels
Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis
Interior Color: Black with painted details
- Packaged in an acrylic case with a sturdy outer box
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/30,000)
- RLC members only: 3/01/22 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $30.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges