One of the first sports cars with all-wheel drive, the Porsche 959 paved the way for the future of sports cars. It needed the traction because of its speedy twin turbocharged engine.Our designers remained true to the spirit of this superstar supercar with an innovation for Hot Wheels. “The Porsche 959 has a staggered track width,” says Brendon Vetuskey, “meaning the rear wheels sit farther apart than the front wheels do.” This new casting also features an opening rear hood, exposing a detailed engine.
- Legal Name: Red Line Club Exclusive 1986 Porsche 959
- Features: Opening rear hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame red
- Graphics: Authentic manufacturer logos
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders fifteen52 Outlaw wheels with gray and matte black painted hubs
- Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis and engine with painted details
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black with gray and red painted details
- Scale 1:64
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.