Release Date: 11/10/2020
After two years on the market, Dodge redesigned the Charger for 1968 with a sleeker build and a high-performance R/T (Road/Track) option. In 1969, the front grille was recessed and divided, and the rear stripes were altered to one thick central stripe with two thin outer stripes. These two model years of the Charger made it a star of film and television. Add to your collecting galaxy when we offer the RLC Exclusive 1969 Dodge Charger R/T here at HWC.
This new casting by Hot Wheels designer Brendon Vetuskey features an opening hood. Special attention has been paid to the details on the engine and interior. You’ll also find the iconic rear striping and Real Riders five-spoke JDM wheels. Make sure you charge up your collection with this edition!
- Priced at $24.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame black
- Deco: Dark black roof and stripes on rear
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders five-spoke JDM wheels
- Base: Full-metal, matte-black-painted chassis with painted details on engine
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Gray with painted details
- RLC blister in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/17,500)
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Subject to product availability.