By 1962, the Ford F100 eliminated the gap between the cab and the bed for one extended body. The integrated “unibody” targeted more suburban buyers by adding comfort to performance. Modern enthusiasts love its smooth form for slammed lowriders and other custom builds.
Our team created this creamy, dreamy orange and white first edition with opening hood to make you salivate! The interior details pick up the color scheme. You may be tempted to lick it like a popular ice cream treat, but we recommend you simply pick it up and admire it.
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame bright orange and gloss white
- Wheels: Real Riders deep dish wheels with whitewall tampo
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine with painted details
- Interior Color: Pearl white with bright orange painted details
- Packaged on an illustrated RLC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case
Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/25,000)
- RLC members only: 2/15/22 at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges