- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame bright orange
- Deco: Ghost flames on sides
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 5-spoke wheels with Goodyear tampo
- Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted ZAMAC chassis and engine with painted details
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black with painted details
- Scale: 1:64
- Packaged on an illustrated RLC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case
- RLC members only: Preorders will be taken from 10/18/2022 at 9:00 AM PT until 10/31/2022 at 9:00 PM PT
- Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- Please note that made-to-order items will not reach you for several months after placing your preorder; your method of payment, however, will be charged on the date you place your preorder
- We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- No purchase limits
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.Important Terms and Conditions Applicable to Purchase of Made-to-Order Item:
Orders for the made-to-order item will be taken from 10/18 at 9 AM PT until 10/31 at 9 PM PT (the “sale window”), with no purchase limits. Mattel may close the sale window early at its sole discretion. A charge will be placed on your payment account and will be processed on the date you place your order. You may cancel your order during the sale window by calling Customer Service.
After the sale window ends, all orders are final. The made-to-order item’s expected ship date will be displayed on the item’s product page in our online shop, and may be up to a year from your order date. You will be notified before your order ships, and provided with instructions if you need to update your shipping address. If the expected shipping date changes, and the revised date is more than 30 days after the original expected shipment date, you’ll be notified of the new expected shipping date and have the opportunity to request a refund if desired.
General Motors Trademarks used under license to Mattel, Inc. Goodyear (and Winged Foot Design) and Blimp Design are trademarks of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company used under license by Mattel, Inc, 333 Continental Boulevard, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA. Copyright 2022 The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.