Travel to and from Barbie Land in style with this collectible ’56 Corvette Stingray building set. Modeled after its appearance in Barbie The Movie, this buildable Corvette has a curvy contour, impressively detailed interior, rose gold hubcaps and trim, and rolling white wall tires. Made to display, it’ll add some serious style to your showcase.
- MEGA™ Barbie The Movie™ ’56 Corvette Stingray Building Set
- Buildable 1:18 scale collector set with accurate detail and authentic styling
- Features rolling wheels and opening doors, hood, and trunk
- A detailed engine, dashboard, and interior add to its authenticity
- A classic ride in bubblegum pink paint, plus matching grille, trim, and hubcaps
- Also includes twin license plates and inline skate props
- 805 bricks and pieces combine with all MEGA building sets
- Bricks and pieces are compatible with other name brands
©2023 Mattel. ©2023 MEGA Brands. ©2023 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved. (s23) General Motors Trademarks used under license to Mattel, Inc. All images are 3D renderings. Final product may vary. Mattel reserves the right to modify the body, color, decorations, scale, and wheel type. Purchase limits subject to change at the sole discretion of Mattel.
Important Terms and Conditions Applicable to Purchase of Made-to-Order Item:
Orders for the made-to-order item will be taken from 9/28/2023 at 9 AM PT until 11/14/2023 at 11:59 PM PT (the “sale window”), with no purchase limits. Mattel may shorten or extend the sale window at its sole discretion. A charge will be placed on your payment account and will be processed on the date you place your order. You may cancel your order during the sale window by calling Customer Service. After the sale window ends, all orders are final.
The made-to-order item’s expected ship date will be displayed on the item’s product page in our online shop, and may be up to a year from your order date. You will be notified before your order ships, and provided with instructions if you need to update your shipping address. If the expected shipping date changes, and the revised date is more than 30 days after the original expected shipment date, you’ll be notified of the new expected shipping date and have the opportunity to request a refund if desired.