By 1980, the Porsche 911 had become a defining sports car with auto enthusiasts, successfully producing a speedy turbo machine for racing or street use. Cruising or racing, this collectible rad ride transports you back to those fast times.This exclusive edition features opening doors, shocking pink and turquoise colors, ’80s graphics, and premium wheels. Keeping up with the decade of excess, we even parked it in an oversized acrylic case with a bodacious background.
- Legal Name: Matchbox ’80 Porsche 911 Turbo
- Features: Opening doors
- Body Color: Metallic hot pink
- Graphics: Turquoise grid pattern on hood and sides; turquoise stripe on roof; “PORSCHE” on windshield and sides; “911” and “turbo” on sides; Matchbox logo on rear; authentic manufacturer logos
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Premium exotic wheels with turquoise hubs
- Base: Black (ABS)
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black
- Scale: 1:64
Packaged in an oversized acrylic case with an ’80s-themed background with a sturdy outer box.Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email. Purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion.
Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.