When Jurassic Park stomped into theaters, it chewed its way to the highest grossing film of 1993, setting the all-time record that year. It also spawned a franchise including the blockbuster Jurassic World Dominion. Our Matchbox 1993 Ford Explorer honors the safari ride of the park which played a pivotal role in the original movie. (Not to mention it was rolled and pivoted by a T. rex.)
Our design team passionately brought the Jurassic Park 1993 Ford Explorer back from extinction with this fiercely faithful replica. From the striking Jurassic Park logo on the hood and sides to the 6-spoke wheels with yellow VUM hubs, we spared no detail. It’s caged in an acrylic case with terrain-molded base and T. rex paddock-themed background. You’ll be dying to get your claws on one.
Release Date: 8/23/22
- Body Color: Green, yellow, and dark red
- Deco: Jurassic Park logo on hood and sides; “04” on sides; Ford and Explorer logos on rear
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: 6-spoke wheels with yellow VUM hubs
- Base: Black ABS
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Light brown
- Scale: 1:64
- Packaged in an oversized acrylic case with terrain-molded base and environment-themed panorama background in a window box with a sturdy outer box
- Available to anyone: August 23, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. PT until sold out
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We offer international shipping – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- No purchase limits
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Mattel, Inc.
© Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.