This Modified ’69 Ford Mustang is a car maniac’s dream. Imagine the classic pony car customized with modern tech, from the engine to numerous aerodynamic improvements. The entire hood and front of this new casting is removable, and it includes the first appearance of Real Riders fixed-axle wheels. It’s finished in Acapulco blue, the Ford factory color associated with ’60s Mustangs.
Our Elite 64 editions use as many production pieces as needed to create superior detail, proportion, and authenticity.
- Hot Wheels® Elite 64™ Series Modified ’69 Ford Mustang
- Features: Removable hood/front
- Body Color: Metallic Acapulco blue with black rear wing
- Graphics: Authentic Mustang logos
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders fixed-axle wheels with metallic gray painted rims
- Base: Full-metal, matte black painted chassis
- Engine (ABS): Black (upper) and cool metallic gray (lower)
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Cool metallic gray with black seat, steering wheel, and dashboard; blue roll bar
Packaged on an illustrated blister card and packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case.
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability. Items placed in your shopping cart are not guaranteed to be available for purchase until you have completed checkout and received an order number via confirmation page or email.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Mattel, Inc.