In 1968, Hot Wheels launched with four stand-alone complete track sets and action accessory packs that sold a dream of track limited only by imagination. This idea was enhanced by the amazing packaging art designed by Otto Kuhni. We’re thrilled to collaborate with Daniel Arsham on a poster that recreates one of Kuhni’s dynamic illustrations, featuring Arsham’s unique design aesthetic. Our Dual Lane Curve Pak poster depicts Arsham's two cars frozen in a race with no end in sight.
- Hot Wheels® x Daniel Arsham Legends Archive Lap 1 Poster
- The illustration features the 1:64 eroded Porsche 930 and Rodger Dodger Arsham designed for this collaboration.
- Spot varnish at the cars’ crystallization points evoke a signature element of Arsham’s sculptures.
- The poster measures 24” H x 36” W (60.96 x 91.44 cm), and is printed on 95-pound paper stock.
- You’ll receive a Certificate of Authenticity with your poster, marked with an excavation date of 3023.
Colors and decorations may vary. Purchase limits subject to change at the sole discretion of Mattel.
©2023 Mattel. © 2023 Daniel Arsham, Inc. DANIEL ARSHAM designs and related trade dress are copyrights, registered trademarks or other intellectual property of Daniel Arsham, INC in the U.S. and other countries. Used under license. All rights reserved. Porsche, the Porsche shield and the distinctive design of Porsche cars are trademarks and trade dress of Porsche AG. Permission granted.