You’ve heard that rumbling sound. You know when a big rig is pounding the pavement. It sounds like thunder. That must have been what designer Larry Wood was thinking when he designed the Thunder Roller in 1983! The big ol’ truck is back.
This release will rumble its way into your collection as a favorite. In Spectraflame purple and commemorating the site with “HWC Trucking” emblazoned on the sides, it’s the perfect piece to haul the heart of your habit. You gotta make room for the boom – this six-wheeler is big!
- Body Color: Spectraflame purple
- Deco: White striping on front sides, and back of cab; "HWC Trucking" on sides
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders turbine wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Gray
- Packaged on an HWC blister card, packed in a Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/20,000)
- RLC members (36-hour Priority Window): 8/3/21 at 9:00 a.m. PT until 8/4/21 at 9:00 p.m. PT
- Anyone (if not sold out): 8/5/21 at 9:00 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $25.00 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per club membership; limit five (5) per household (applicable during Priority Window)
- On Wednesday, 8/5/21, unless sold out, anyone can buy unlimited quantities (purchase limits subject to change at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Items and dates subject to change. Production items may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, scale, body, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.