Wonder Woman 1984™ Barbie® dolls shine the spotlight on the timeless romance of Diana Prince™ and Steve Trevor™. Diana has been living quietly among mortals performing superheroic acts incognito. After being reunited with Steve Trevor™, their bond is as strong as ever. The world, however, is in grave danger. As Wonder Woman™ faces her fiercest nemesis, she must save mankind from a world of its own making and prove to everyone that she is a hero for our time, for all time, for everyone. Fans can relive the onscreen action with this two-pack of collectible, poseable Barbie® dolls inspired by the heroic pair. Diana Prince™ doll is stunning in her elegant white gala gown, complete with a wraparound tie detail at the waist. Steve Trevor™ wears an all-black jacket with a white t-shirt and aviator-style sunglasses. Wonder Woman 1984™ Barbie® dolls look just like their onscreen characters and feature flexibility for powerful poses. Join Barbie® in celebrating the return of Wonder Woman™ with this collectible set! Dolls cannot stand alone. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Label: Gold Label®
- Designer: Bill Greening
- Release Date: 7/6/2020
- Included with doll: Dress, bracelet, shoes, cord necklace, jacket, T-shirt, pants, shoes, sunlasses, watch, fanny pack, doll stand
- Eyelashes: Painted
- Fashion: White gala gown, all-black jacket over a white t-shirt
- Fashion Sewn On?: No
- Body Type: Articulated - Superhero, Articulated Ken
- Customization: Sculpt to likeness
- Doll Stand: Yes
- Facial sculpt: Wonder Woman, Steve Trevor
- Package Dimensions (H/D/W): 13" x 5" x 12"
- Limit 2 per person
- Doll clothing aesthetic inspiring the Kencore fashion trend.
1-Year Barbie Signature Membership 1-Year Barbie Signature Membership
@BarbieStyle Fashion Studio & Doll Set @BarbieStyle Fashion Studio & Doll Set
Barbie @BarbieStyle Doll 4 Barbie @BarbieStyle Doll 4
Barbie @BarbieStyle Doll 3 Barbie @BarbieStyle Doll 3