Welcome to the first Car Culture mix of 2021, aptly announced as celebrating British Horsepower! The British may be known for keeping a “stiff upper lip,” but not even the most proper gentlepersons of England could ever gaze upon these exemplars of racing without a smile spreading across their visages. These editions, as ever, arrive in full-metal glory and sporting Real Riders wheels. Grab a case or two right here!
If you’re a fan of endurance races, you may recognize the livery on the McLaren F1 GTR from a certain 24-hour event. Also sporting a racing-style livery is our Morris Mini, with the “850” on the doors to flag it as a beloved model of this very well-mannered speedster. The Jaguar Lightweight E-Type also has its own racing pedigree – this version bears more than a passing resemblance to the one that won the 1963 Australian GT Championship.
Joining them is the Lotus Esprit S1, which not only launched a nearly three-decade series of high-performance sports cars, but the S1 itself played a supporting role in a famous spy movie franchise. (It also doubled as a submarine!) And let’s not forget, horsepower isn’t just for racing. You need a lot of muscle for hauling and transport, too, so we think it’s quite proper to include the Land Rover Defender 110 Hard Top in this mix. Heard enough? Of course you have. Skip your high tea and savories and pick these up right quick!
This special pack includes two (2) of each of the following:
- Jaguar Lightweight E-Type
- Land Rover Defender 110 Hard Top
- Lotus Esprit S1
- McLaren F1 GTR
- Morris Mini
- Anyone (until sold out)
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $54.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Refunds only, no exchanges