Release Date: 4/13/2021
Strike a pose! Our inaugural release of the ’64 Impala comes with a rose deco and is ready for a close-up. The adjustable axles allow for many unique poses as this Spectraflame magenta flower can sit low, sit high, or be positioned side-to-side. You won’t want to miss this lowrider.
The ’64 Impala is the quintessential lowrider as it rose to fame in west coast hip-hop during the 1990s. Often referred to as a “six-four,” these lowriders are a lyricist’s dream as the custom paint, wheels, and stance often tell a story.
Our special edition ’64 Impala has its own approach: to blossom into an icon within your own Hot Wheels collection. This release signifies the first time a lowrider has been released at HWC, so we thought we’d go all-out! The body is hand-polished, chrome-plated metal with a Spectraflame magenta finish. The deco features tampo-printed rose blossom and pinstripe graphics, with painted details and trim. Inside the vehicle, a vibrant two-tone purple interior features painted details including speakers that look as though they could make this car bounce. Lastly, a chrome-plated chassis shines light on the adjustable suspension feature that the team at Hot Wheels developed over 20 years ago! Need help seeing underneath? No problem. This release comes with its own rose-decorated mirror that can be placed underneath the car to view the chassis while the car is sitting upright.
This piece is definitely a showstopper: from the intricate rose theme that adorns the car, to the painted details on the body and interior, to the debut of the new Real Riders Low Rider wheels, this rose has no thorns. The license plate may imply that our six-four is “S’LOW”, but you’ll have to be fast if you want one for yourself to show.
- Features: Adjustable/posable suspension
- Body Color: Spectraflame magenta
- Deco: Rose deco and blue striping on hood and sides
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders Low Rider wheels with gold VUM spokes and white stripe tampo
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Violet interior with painted details
- Packaged in a felt-lined slipcase and box
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/20,000)
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $29.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations, and wheel type. Product subject to availability.